The City of Elbow Lake is in the process of writing its first Master Plan for their Airport. The Master Plan will serve as a roadmap for the development of the Airport over the next 20 years that is:
- Cost-effective and financially justifiable
- Flexible – based on planning activity levels
- Incorporates input from stakeholders, organizations, local, state, and federal officials/agencies, and public involvement comments
- Considers environmental factors
- Facilitates a safe and efficient airport
In conformance with FAA requirements, drafts of each chapter are available for public review and comment. Currently, the first four chapters are available in draft form. At the conclusion of the Master Plan process, the finished document will be made available to the public. Please use the “contact” tab to send us any comments or questions.